Incredible Ladakh Package's 5Night6Days
The colorful monasteries, steep curves, snow-topped peaks, double humped camels, burning sun, freezing winds and a destination that comes straight out of the world of fantasies. Bordered on the northwest with Pakistan, north with the Chinese province of Sinkiang and east with Tibet, stands this GIANT kingdom.
The photographers around the world await for the Rohtang pass to open up its jaws for the road trip, that takes you through the steep curves of Keylong, followed by riverside camps amidst mountains at Jispa, and the beautiful roads of Baralancha La that leaves you spell bound by its beauty. If you have time in hand, you definitely must hit the road trip, for this is the place where the journey would mean more than reaching the destination.
9Night 10Days CHD-LEH-CHD Package
Leh Accommodation on solo/twin/triple sharing Basis. Nubra Breakfast and Dinner in meal menu
Sumoor To & Fro Airport Transfers.
Pangong Transportation by Non A/C Innova/ Scorpio/ Tempo Traveler as per the category opted
Day 1 /Chandigarh to Mnali
Will Reach at Chandigarh Airport/Station/Pick and Greet and Travel to Manali (320 km 7-8 hr journey)/Check in Hotel /Rest/Overnight at Hotel. Full Day Journey to Manali On way Visits Pandoh Dam/Hanogi Mata Temple/Valley View/Kullu and Drop at Manali Hotel.Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2-Manali Local Sight Seeing
Morning After Breakfast, Visist Manali Local SIght seeing and Apple for Pass to Rohtang/Leh Travel.
Visist Hadimba Temple,Vashit Hote water Spring,Tibetean Monestry Van Vishar and Manali Mall road.Over night at Hotel.
Day3-MANALI to JISPA
Early Morning After breakfast, checkout from Manali hotel and travel to Jispa 150 km 5-7 hr journey, Overnight at Jispa Hotel. On way Visit after 51 km , World Famous pass: ROHTANG PASS (13050 feet).Rohtang Pass, is a high mountain pass on the eastern Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas around 51 km from Manali. It connects the Kullu Valley with the Lahaul and Spiti Valleys of Himachal Pradesh, India.
Day4-JISPA to LEH
Early Morning After breakfast, checkout from Jispa Hotel and Travel to LEH 335 k 9-11 hr Journeys, On way Visit JIG JIG Bar,Paang,Karu Where the road divert from Pangong lake,Thikshey.and drop at Hotel Leh .Overnight at Leh Hotel. Day Journy to Leh Hotel Drop.
Day5- Leh Local Sight Seeing
Morning after Breakfast Visit Full Day Local Sightseeing, Overnight at Hotel.
The Khar – Leh Palace, Tsemo Castle, Namgyal Gompa,Shanti Stupa
Hall of Fame,Leh Main Bazaar / Leh Main MarketSankar Gompa / Monastery
Zorawar Fort,Datun Sahib
Sindhu Ghaat,Spituk Monastery
Phyang Monastery,Sham Valley Tour,Monastery Tour
Day6- Leh to Nubera Valley
Morning after Breakfast Visit Nubera Valley 160 km ,6hr via Khardung La Road, Overnight at Hotel. Nubra Valley, Valley in Asia 4.7 Nubra is a tri-armed valley located to the north east of Ladakh valley. Diskit, the headquarter of eponymous Subdivision and also of Nubra tehsil, is about 150 km north from Leh town, the capital of Ladakh district, Jammu and Kashmir, India. Local scholars say that its original name was Ldumra.Nestled in the northern most part of Jammu and Kashmir, the Nubra is around 150 km north from Leh. The altitude of the valley is just a little less than that of the Leh. It falls somewhere between 10,000 ft that is 3,231 m at Hundar and 10,600 ft that is 3231 m at Panamik.
Day 7-Nubera Valley to Pangong Lake
Morning after breakfast checkout and travel to Pangong lake 275 km 7 hr journey .Early mornings are ideal for bird watching. The view is surreal and you must capture as many memories as you can. Even photography is out of the world in the morning light.On the road enjoy the amazing sights and stop for snack at numerous pictorial locales. Stop at Chang la, one of the highest mountain passes in India and among the highest in the world. Here, you can spend some time in the café. While enjoying the beauty, treat your taste buds. Later, continue with your drive to Leh. On arrival check in at hotel for overnight stay.
Day 8-Pangong to Leh
Morning after Breakfast Travel to Leh 234 km 7-8hr Journeys Later, bid adieu to Pangong Lake. On the road enjoy the amazing sights and stop for snack at numerous pictorial locales. Stop at Chang la, one of the highest mountain passes in India and among the highest in the world. Here, you can spend some time in the café. While enjoying the beauty, treat your taste buds. Later, continue with your drive to Leh. Day Journey Back to Leh via same route
Day 9-Leh to Manali
Early Morning. Checkout and Travel to Manali 480 km 11-15 hr journey, All depends upon the Road Condition ,If road blocked on way due to bad weather ,guest have to arranges their self for stay Full Day Journey to Drop Manali via same route of Rohtang Pass
Day 10-Manali to Chandigarh
Morning after Breakfast checkout and travel to Manali 320 kn 7-8 hr journey Full Day Journey to Chandigarh Full Day Journey to Drop Chandigarh
Total 9N/10 Days Package Cost (9 BF+9 DINNER+9 Night Stay+10 Days Taxi Innova)
Places Hotel Name
MANALI Rohtang Heights & SPa JISPA HOTEL IBEX
LEH HOTEL SUJATA
NUBERA GLAXY GUEST HOUSE
PANGONG LAKE VIEW CAMP
• 09 Nights accommodation in suggested or similar category hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as specified in the itinerary
• 1- 4 Pax based on Taxi which one is suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing. (Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle is not at disposal).
• GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
• Airfare /Railway Fare
• Helicopter Ride
• Any other meals than those mentioned above
• Any up gradation in hotel room category
• Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
• Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
• Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
• If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.