Andaman and Nicobar Islands Package
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors
If you are looking for a Honeymoon Package to relax and indulge, unique vacations in Andaman with family and friends, a trip to your favorite chill out spot or a new adventure, you've come to where. Relive your daily lifestyle again and add a little spice to it with interesting Andaman vacations. Discover Andaman tourism and leisure, Travel to Andaman Weekend Getaways and its various sightseeing opportunities with Andaman vacation packages. We provide customized Andaman Tour & Honeymoon Packages. Plan a journey to Andaman and its various sightseeing opportunities with Andaman Honeymoon packages.
4Night 5Days Tour
Package Starting from Port Blair International Airport
DAY-1 TIME ITINERARY
Pick and greet in the airport at Port Blair toward the evening and exchange to individual Hotel.After lunch visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, it has a pride of place in India's flexibility battle.At night witness the exciting Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail -where the gallant adventure of the Indian flexibility battle is brought alive.Overnight at Hotel in Port Blair.
DAY-2 TIME ITINERARY
Port -Ross Island Later Proceed to Havelock Radhanagar Sunset ATT
After Morning breakfast, travel from Port Blair to Ross Island.We will proceed towards the historically significant Ross Island which was the British capital back in the 19th century.After sightseeing the major attractions of the area, Later we will drop you at Jetty(2PM Ferry)for the Journey towards Havelock Island.Upon reach Havelock we will visit Radhanagar Beach famous for sunset. Overnight Stay Will be at prebooked hotels .
DAY-3 TIME ITINERARY
Havelock To Neil - Elephanata Beach excursion later proceed to Neil AT
MOrning after Breakfast Proceed to the very famous elephant beach.
Elephant beach is usually visited by boat; however, for some people who wish to get immersed in the beauty of the islands, we suggest trekking to the Elephant beach. We will drop you to the spot where the trek starts.
Before reaching the beach we need to cover a ground of approximately 300 meters through mangrove forest and marshland.
Once you reach this most happening beach, you may also take pleasure in various water sports and activities like snorkeling, scuba diving etc at an extra cost. Later we will drive you back to your hotel in Neil.Overnight at Hotel
DAY-4 TIME ITINERARY
Neil To Port Blair – ATT
Morning after Breakfast travel from Neil Island to Port Blair.
We will be taking you to some very famous beaches in Neil Island like Bharatpur Beach, Sitapur Beach and Laxmanpur Shoreline which is a segregated shoreline lying 2 km north of Neil pier.
View the regular coral extension and remain to see the hypnotizing nightfall.
Later, You will be allowed to experience a ferry ride to Port Blair(4 PM) Hotel Check-In Time 12 PM Hotel
DAY-5 TIME ITINERARY
Port Blair| Departure
On this day you are kindly requested to check out from their respective rooms in the resort at 8 am.
Please make sure you have all your personal belongings with you. Our representative will be waiting for you and he will guide you to the vehicle in which you will be driven to the Airport. You will be dropped at the Vir Savarkar Airport for the return journey. Have a safe flight.
How can I go to Andaman by flight?
The quickest way to reach Andaman is by flight.
There are direct flights to Andaman from Kolkata,
Bangaluru and Chennai approximating at 2.5 hours
of travel time. Connecting flights to these destinations
are available from most other cities. Flights from Delhi
fly via Chennai or Kolkata and take around 5 hours.
Which is the nearest airport to Andaman Nicobar?
Veer Savarkar International Airport Located 2 km south of Port Blair, Veer Savarkar International Airport serves the islands of Andaman and Nicobar. It is a civil airport and its facilities are shared with the Indian Navy. The terminal is managed by the Airports Authority of India while the traffic is handled by the Indian Navy.
Do we need passport to travel to Andaman?
Do I need a passport/visa to go to Andaman? For Indians: No passport/visa/permission is required. ... For Foreigners: A passport is required with an Indian Visa to enter India. This is also applicable to foreigners entering Andaman and Nicobar Islands directly from a charter/private yachts.
Can we go Andaman by train?
Can we travel to Andaman By Train? - There is NO Way you can reach Andaman Islands by Train from anywhere in the world.
Which is best Goa or Andaman?
While Goa is an easy choice for Mumbaikars (especially because of the rail connectivity), as much as Andaman is for Chennaites or even those from Kolkata. Even if you factor in flight travel for either destination, consider one day travel time one way because of the travel and wait time.
What language do they speak in Andaman?
Most speak Hindi or Bengali, but Tamil, Telugu, and Malayalam also are common. The indigenous inhabitants of the Andaman Islands, the Andamanese, historically comprised small isolated groups—all speaking dialects of the Andamanese language.
Can I carry alcohol to Andaman?
Andaman and Nicobar islands are not a dry area and liquor is allowed. ... There are government owned liquor shops which sale liquor. There are some restrictions in some parts but in majority of the islands liquor is available at government licensed stores.
Why tourists are not allowed in Nicobar Islands?
Tourists are to be banned from large areas of resorts on the Indian islands because of fears they will bring disease which could wipe out the 350 remaining members of a local tribe.
• 04 Nights accommodation in suggested or similar category hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as specified in the itinerary
• 1- 4 Pax based on Taxi which one is suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing. (Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle is not at disposal).
• GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
• Airfare /Railway Fare
• Helicopter Ride
• Any other meals than those mentioned above
• Any up gradation in hotel room category
• Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
• Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
• Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
• If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.