Incredible Ladakh Package's 5Night6Days
The colorful monasteries, steep curves, snow-topped peaks, double humped camels, burning sun, freezing winds and a destination that comes straight out of the world of fantasies. Bordered on the northwest with Pakistan, north with the Chinese province of Sinkiang and east with Tibet, stands this GIANT kingdom.
The photographers around the world await for the Rohtang pass to open up its jaws for the road trip, that takes you through the steep curves of Keylong, followed by riverside camps amidst mountains at Jispa, and the beautiful roads of Baralancha La that leaves you spell bound by its beauty. If you have time in hand, you definitely must hit the road trip, for this is the place where the journey would mean more than reaching the destination.
5Night 6Days Delhi-LEH-DELHI Package
Leh Accommodation on solo/twin/triple sharing Basis. Nubra Breakfast and Dinner in meal menu
Sumoor To & Fro Airport Transfers.
Pangong Transportation by Non A/C Innova/ Scorpio/ Tempo Traveler as per the category opted
Day1 /Arrival at Leh Airport+Acclimitization Only
Arrival at Leh Airport, you will be received & welcomed by our Representative before proceeding for Hotel Check-in. Since you have arrived by air, we strictly advise to relax & acclimatization with Leh weather & altitude. Take full day rest & gear up for upcoming journeys.Overnight at Hotel
Day2-Leh-Nubra with Sumoor(2 Days)
Morning After Breakfast, move towards Highest Motorable Road of The World, KhardungLa Pass. Have a cup of Tea there, get yourself clicked with the Khardungla Signboard by BRO & proceed towards Nubra valley covering Deskit Monastery enroute. Check-in at Hotel/Camp, freshen up & later you can have a Double Hump Bactarian Camel ride. Dont forget to click this unique mammal, found in cold Desert. It was once used to carry the trade material on silk route. Overnight at Hunder/Nubra Camps/Hotel.
Day3-Nubra-Leh with Sumoor(2 Days)
AfterBreakfast, check out from the camps & visit Deskit Monastery, Hot Water Springs, Panamik via confluence of Shyok & Nubra River across Sumoor. Return to Leh by Evening. Overnight at Leh.
Day4-Leh-Pangong-Leh Day Trip
After early Breakfast proceed for one of the most beautiful & scenic, Salt water Pangong Lake at Spangmik via Changla Pass (17350 ft). Various Bollywood movies have been shot at this lake. One-Third of this lake is controlled by India & rest of the two-third lies under Chinese province.You will reach there by noon, enjoy the breathtaking view of the Lake & post lunch Start your return journey to Leh. Overnight at Leh.
Day5- Sham valley sightseeing till Alchi
Start towards Sham Valley in the morning after the Breakfast- visiting Hall of fame, Spituk Monastery, Gurdwara Sri Pathar Sahib, Magnetic Hill, Sangam, Basgo Palace, Likir & Alchi Monastery, Moonland & Lamayuru Monastery. Return to Leh by evening.
Consult our Tour Planner to add River Rafting adventure to this Trip.
Day 6- Departure from Leh-Airport Drop
This is the nostalgic moment of the Tour when you have to bid adios to this beautiful place, knowing in your heart that one day you will come back here again. After early Breakfast, checkout from Hotel & transfer to Airport for onward flight back home, with memories .
• 04 Nights accommodation in suggested or similar category hotels
• Meals – Breakfast, Dinner as specified in the itinerary
• 1- 4 Pax based on Taxi which one is suitable for 2 Adults and 2 children travelling together and 4- 5 Pax based on Innova suitable for 4 to 5 Adults travelling together for transfers and sightseeing. (Please note that AC will be switched off while travelling in hilly terrain, Vehicle is not at disposal).
• GST 5% (Government Tax) on total package price
• Airfare /Railway Fare
• Helicopter Ride
• Any other meals than those mentioned above
• Any up gradation in hotel room category
• Any items of personal nature like tips to guides, drivers, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), and food and drink which is not part of set group menu
• Any optional tours, excursions, supplement costs, services and activities not mentioned in the itinerary inclusions
• Any extra cost incurred on behalf of any individual due to illness, accident , hospitalization or any personal emergency
• If the Guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then s/he shall give a written application to the Company within specified time limit along with original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract cancellation charges stated hereunder.
• Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation
• Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
• Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
• Any refund payable to the Guest will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.